Integrity-based, still respecting the virtues, committed to a long time
|Place of Origin:||Jiangsu|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1|
|Packaging Details:||Plastic film and wooden Case|
|Delivery Time:||40-60 Work Days|
|Payment Terms:||D/P, T/T, D/A, L/C, T/T, Western Union, MoneyGram|
|Product Name:||Tubular UHT Sterilizer||Capacity(L/H):||500kg/h|
|Inlet Temperature(℃):||25-40℃||Material:||304 Stainless Steel|
|FeaturesFeaturesFeatures:||Complete Sterilization||Packing:||Plastic Film And Wooden Case|
Small capacity Fruit and vegetable juice Tubular UHT Sterilizating machine
Automatic ultra-high temperature tubular UHT sterilizer is designed and produced absorbing in foreign advanced technology and adopting many years’ experience. It is widely used for the sterilization of fruit juice, tea drinks, milk and virgin pulp and other liquid food. The control system adopts the visible control interface, it is convenient to know the status of the operating component. We use the branded components and electric control system for this sterilizer. It has the advantages of easy to clean, compact structure designed and working stability.
The ultra-high temperature sterilizer is able to do the heating, heat preservation, heat recycling and cooling work through many sections at the same time. The heat could be recycled during the pre-heat and sterilization time fully. The heat could be automatically controlled during the whole sterilization process. The customer could control the heat by themselves according to their own requirement as well.
Material 304 stainless steel/316 stainless steel.
1. ) High heat effect, low energy consumption.
2. ) Full automatic process,CIP cleaning.All connection with steam protection.
3.) Sterilization is stable and operation is simple
4. ) Independent control cabinet, HMI PLC control.
1. One year warranty time except the easy-damaged parts.
2. The lifelong maintenance,only charge material fee.
3. Retraining the operator by making normative commissioning procedure for equipment, enable it parameterization and standardization to up to the production conditions reasonable