Integrity-based, still respecting the virtues, committed to a long time
|Place of Origin:||Jiangsu|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1Set|
|Packaging Details:||Plastic film and Wooden Case|
|Delivery Time:||65 Work Days|
|Payment Terms:||Western Union, T/T, D/P, D/A, MoneyGram, L/C|
|Product Name:||Kiwi Wine Line||Model Number:||Full-Automatic,Energy Saving And Easy Operation|
|Grade:||Food Grad Processing Machine||Material:||304 Stainless Steel|
Professional kiwi fruit wine production line
The nutritional value of kiwi
Kiwifruit contains organic substances such as kiwifruit, proteolytic enzymes, tannin pectin and sugar, as well as trace elements such as calcium, potassium, selenium, zinc and strontium, and 17 kinds of amino acids required by the human body. It is also rich in vitamin C and grapes. Acid, fructose, citric acid, malic acid, fat. It is rich in vitamin C, vitamin A, vitamin E, and potassium, magnesium, and cellulose. It also contains other rare nutrients such as folic acid, carotene, calcium, lutein, amino acids, and natural inositol. The kiwi fruit wine production line produces whole fruit fermentation, which retains the active ingredients in kiwifruit to the greatest extent, so that the nutrients in the kiwi fruit peel are fully retained in the kiwi wine, and the nutritional value is greatly improved.
Kiwi wine line quality assurance
Chenfei Machinery Vision is committed to building a world-renowned enterprise in the world's food, fruit and vegetable, dairy, beverage equipment production line turnkey project overall solution. The core components of the kiwi wine processing production line are basically imported or domestic first-line brands: so the quality and equipment stability is relatively high, and the mechanical after-sales service has always been better in the industry.
1.The motor of Chenfei’s processing machine is basically ABB, Siemens and Jiangsu Dazhong.
2.Stainless steel is from Zhangjiagang Pohang Stainless Steel Co., Ltd. (joint venture)
3.The water pump is from Nanfang and the centrifugal pump is from Yuanan.
4.Electrical cabinet and PLC control system: Siemens PLC touch screen, switch and AC contactor electrical protection is Schneider, intermediate relays are Honeywell.
5.The 304 pipes we use for the pipeline is from Yuan'an, the cables are all good cables.
Kiwi wine line technology advantages
The preparation method of the kiwi fruit wine processing production line comprises the following steps:
1. Kiwifruit crushing: fresh and ripe kiwifruit is picked, sorted and selected, and the diseased fruit, rotten fruit, mildew and impurities are removed. The kiwifruit sprayed with pure water is cleaned and dried, and the kiwi fruit is dried. Broken into kiwi fruit pieces and placed in a clean fermenter;
2. Pre-fermentation: Stir the dried yeast, pectinase and white sugar activated in the kiwi fruit pieces, and let stand for 7-10 days in a room with a temperature of 18-24 °C;
3. Post-fermentation: The kiwifruit fermented material obtained by the pre-fermentation is subjected to pressure filtration to obtain kiwi pre-fermented juice, and the kiwi-fruit pre-fermented juice is placed in a clean storage tank, and is allowed to stand in a room at a temperature of 18-24 ° C. 21-28 days;
4. Separation and clarification: After the kiwifruit fermentation broth obtained by post- fermentation is allowed to stand for 21-28 days, the wine feet are separated to obtain kiwi wine liquor;
5. Filtration: The kiwi wine was separated and clarified, and then kiwi wine was obtained by filtration through a microporous membrane.
Question and answer
1. Any guarantee of the machines?
-YES, one-year free maintenance and life time paid service.
2. Can you do the OEM design for customers?
-YES. We could design the capacity, color, mark, Shape and so on according to the customer's requirement.
3. What is the package of the machines?
-The machines will be wrapped with plastic film and put in wooden cases.
4. Shipping port?
-Shanghai.(Other ports available if required)
-Shipping by sea. Air available if required by customer.
Our Services Pre-Sales Service
1.* Inquiry and consulting support.
2.* Sample testing support.
3.* Visit our Factory.
1.* Training how to install and use the machines.
2.* Engineers available to provide the technique help if necessary.